Take control of your personal finance with our Microsoft excel monthly budget spreadsheet. Our Excel Budget Planner Template has a number of different features to help you better manage your income and expenses. The excel budget calculator has a built in monthly budget template to help you come up with a personal budget that aligns with your long term savings goal. The money management template is great for anyone who is new to budgeting or want to improve their financial situation. We created this free excel budget template to allow you to quickly create a budget, categorize spend, and achieve your financial goals with minimal time and effort. The free budget planner template has builtin flexibility, which allows you to use it as a business budget or family budget planner. Here are some of the features of the excel personal budget template with a link to download excel budget template free.
Excel Budget Planner Features:
Excel Monthly Budget Template
- Budget Scenario To Create A Personal Budget
- Categories and Sub-Categories Already Broken Out
- Simple Budget Breakout By Category
- Helps You Create A Budget By Telling You If Your Budget Is Too High Based Off Your Income
Import - Quickly Import Bank Data
- Quickly Upload Your Bank Statements
- Visit Your Financial Institution and Download All Recent Transactions as Excel or CVS
- Simply Copy & Paste Your Transactions Into the Tool
- Works On Check/Savings/Credit Card statements and More
- Summarizes All of Your Transactions
- The Excel Budgeting Worksheet Will Find and Remove All Duplicate Entries
- No More Worrying About What Dates You've Already Pulled
Categorization - Quick & Efficient Categorization
- The Excel Budget Template Has a Master Spend Categorization For All Import Bank Data
- Allows You To Search & Select Multiple Descriptions At The Same Time
- As Time Goes On Your Imported Spend Will Be Automatically Categorized
- Allows You To Enter A Preferred Description Name
- Example: "Whole Foods #43 LOS ANGELES, CA", "Whole Foods #41 LOS ANGELES, CA"
- Instead Of Seeing Variation of The Same A Preferred Description Name Can Be Used.
- Example: "Whole Foods"
- Categorize Multiple Items At The Same Time
- Displays Categorization Progress % & Turns Green After Categorization Has Been Completed To Let You Know You're Finished
Income Source - Allows For A Number of Different Income Sources
- Budget Planning Is Made Easy By Having Monthly Income Entries Automatically Created
- Categories Include: Bonus, Interest Income, Reimbursement, Rental Income, Returned Purchase, And Paycheck
- Quickly Setup Reoccurring Income Sources With The Following Frequencies
- Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, & Annual
Dashboard - Monthly Budget Summary
- Interactive Monthly Summary Dashboard
- Gauge Shows Overall Performance To Plan
- Clicking On Any Category To Get A Break-down Of Sub-Categories Performance
- Green, Yellow, & Red Display Allows You To Quickly Identify Performance To Budget
- All Monthly Transactions Are Added Below (When Sub-Category Is Clicked Only Transactions Under That Category Will Display)
- And Much More!
Interactive Budget Dashboard - Cumulative Summary
- This Dashboard Allows You To See Income, Total Expense, Savings, & Cash Balance In A Cumulative View
- Easily Change The Cumulative Time Period That's Shown With A Click Of A Button (Yearly Budget Viewing)
- Income: Displays & Labels All Income Sources
- Total Expense: Displays All 7 Categories To Normalize Performance Of Spends Vs. Budget
- Example: Having A Monthly Budget of $100 For Car Insurance. If You Pay $580 Every 6 Months Looking At The Monthly View You'll Always Be Way Over Or At $0. Using The Cumulative View Your Able To See Your Performance Over A Period Of Time.
- Total Savings: This Displays & Labels All Savings Sources
- Cash Balance: Shows Your Cash Flow After All Expenses & Savings Have Been Accounted For.
3. Creating A Budget/Debt Reduction Plan