Our Excel Budget Planner Template has a number of different features. It allows you to quickly create a budget and view the impact on your savings. This is an excel based budget planner that will help calculate and create a customized budget template just for you. This excel based template is great for anyone who is new to budgeting or want to improve their financial situation. We created this simple budget calculator spreadsheet to allow you to quickly create a budget. We will walk you through how to use it and also provide you with a download of the worksheet.
Excel Budget Template Features:
Creating a Budget Using The Budget Scenario
- Budget Scenario To Create A Budget
- Categories and Sub-Categories Already Broken Out
- Shows Breakout of Budget By Category
- Helps You Create A Budget By Telling You If Your Budget Is Too High Based Off Your Income
Import - Quickly Import Bank Data
- Quickly Upload Your Bank Statements
- Visit Your Financial Institution and Download All Recent Transactions as Excel or CVS
- Simply Copy & Paste Your Transactions Into the Tool
- Works On Check/Savings/Credit Card statements and More
- Summarizes All of Your Transactions
- The Excel Budgeting Worksheet Will Find and Remove All Duplicate Entries
- No More Worrying About What Dates You've Already Pulled
Categorization - Quick & Efficient Categorization
- The Excel Budget Template Has a Master Spend Categorization For All Import Bank Data
- Allows You To Search & Select Multiple Descriptions At The Same Time
- As Time Goes On Your Imported Spend Will Be Automatically Categorized
- Allows You To Enter A Preferred Description Name
- Example: "Whole Foods #43 LOS ANGELES, CA", "Whole Foods #41 LOS ANGELES, CA"
- Instead Of Seeing Variation of The Same A Preferred Description Name Can Be Used.
- Example: "Whole Foods"
- Categorize Multiple Items At The Same Time
- Displays Categorization Progress % & Turns Green After Categorization Has Been Completed To Let You Know You're Finished
Income Source - Allows For A Number of Different Income Sources
- Budget Planning Is Made Easy By Having Monthly Income Entries Automatically Created
- Categories Include: Bonus, Interest Income, Reimbursement, Rental Income, Returned Purchase, And Paycheck
- Quickly Setup Reoccurring Income Sources With The Following Frequencies
- Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, & Annual
Dashboard - Monthly Budget Summary
- Interactive Monthly Summary Dashboard
- Gauge Shows Overall Performance To Plan
- Clicking On Any Category To Get A Break-down Of Sub-Categories Performance
- Green, Yellow, & Red Display Allows You To Quickly Identify Performance To Budget
- All Monthly Transactions Are Added Below (When Sub-Category Is Clicked Only Transactions Under That Category Will Display)
- And Much More!
Interactive Budget Dashboard - Cumulative Summary
- This Dashboard Allows You To See Income, Total Expense, Savings, & Cash Balance In A Cumulative
- Easily Change The Cumulative Time Period That's Shown With A Click Of A Button
- Income: Displays & Labels All Income Sources
- Total Expense: Displays All 7 Categories To Normalize Performance Of Spends Vs. Budget
- Example: Having A Monthly Budget of $100 For Car Insurance. If You Pay $580 Every 6 Months Looking At The Monthly View You'll Always Be Way Over Or At $0. Using The Cumulative View Your Able To See Your Performance Over A Period Of Time.
- Total Savings: This Displays & Labels All Savings Sources
- Cash Balance: Shows Your Cash Flow After All Expenses & Savings Have Been Accounted For.
3. Creating A Budget/Debt Reduction Plan