• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anybody have the nerve to buy the dip?
Everybody that has  money on the sidelines did they put any to work the last few days.  Buy low sell high or when their is fear in the eyes.. Well the last two days we sure had fear.  I wonder how much Buffet brought.  I personally brought all of 5 shares of  (amzn) yesterday.  I find it very hard to do,  Did anybody take advantage of it?
I did, went to a meeting and came back and the bottom had fallen out on me.  Not worried at all though...
I bought a little, mostly a few more shares of index funds. Just deployed some of the money that I did not get deployed on the dip earlier this year.
I did some buying. Mostly up, with a couple minor thuds, but I'm good! Cool
Yes, bought $ALL, $LYB, $LH, $CYBR and sold puts on $INTC, $ALL, etc. Did not get them at the very bottom but you never can.
No.  A coward.
Tax loss selling, I tell myself. 
But not overdone, no panic.
I bought some ETFs, which had no commission.  I based my purchases on ones that had a positive price performance, prior to this week.  I did not buy a lot, but thought I would commit to getting out of cash.  Currently I have 50% in cash.

Do any of you use the VXX as an offset to the decreasing market.  So far this year that is my most profitable trade.  When it is low I put in a bid with a % trailing stop loss.  When it executes, sometimes it goes up further and keeps going, sometimes it bombs.  But, when it keeps going, like on Wednesday, I was able to get a 15% profit.

I would be interested in other people's handling of this volatile market.