The fidelity credit card has a lot of great perks. The Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card gives you 2% cash back on all purchases. In additional, they have a promotional offer where if you spend $500 in eligible net purchases within 90 days of opening the account you’ll earn $100 cash back. During the first 12 months you’ll receive an introductory APR of 0%. After the 12 month promotion your rate will increase to 15.49% APR for purchases & balance transfers, while cash advances will be at 25.49%.
Pros & Cons of The Fidelity Credit Card
- $100 bonus cash for signing up
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
- 2% cash back on all qualifying purchase
- No annual fee
- You can easily transfer your cash back into a savings account, checking account, and most fidelity manage accounts (Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, and 529 College Savings Plans).
Things To Consider:
- 25.49% APR on cash advances (introductory rate doesn’t apply)
Final Thoughts on The Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card
Fidelity has one of the better rewards programs that’ll you find out there. For those who have trouble savings, this card makes it super easy to transfer your earned cash back into a savings/investment account. If you don’t plan to take cash advances out, than I would recommend this card to you.